Advantages of a Reverse Merger
There are many advantages of a reverse merger, including but not limited to:
- A reverse merger transaction can be completed in a few weeks;
- All of the transaction costs are known upfront so there are no surprises;
- Disclosure documentation is not generally reviewed by the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- There are fewer parties involved so transactions can close fairly smoothly;
- Less time consuming for management;
- Success is not dependent on marketing conditions;
- A reverse merger transaction costs less than a traditional IPO;
- Any legitimate operating business can become publicly traded through a reverse merger, regardless of their financial size or condition.
Reverse Merger Service
As professional consultants experienced in reverse mergers, we assist private companies through the planning, implementation and management of the transaction. We enable management to focus on building their business by reducing the amount of time they need to be directly involved in the process. And, by properly planning, implementing and managing the transaction, we are able to efficiently use resources and reduce accounting and legal fees.