Advantages of an Initial Public Offering
There are many advantages of an IPO, including but not limited to:
- Significant access to investment capital;
- Credibility as a result of the support and sponsorship of an investment banking firm;
- Professional advice throughout the transaction;
- Some stock price support after the private company is publicly listed;
- Analyst coverage and research reports to help keep the public informed.
Initial Public Offering Services
As professional consultants experienced in initial public offerings, we assist private companies through the planning, implementation and management of attracting and working with investment bankers and their investors. We enable management to focus on building their business by reducing the amount of time they need to be directly involved in the process. And, by properly planning, implementing and managing the transaction, we are able to efficiently use resources and reduce accounting and legal fees.